APRIL 4th - Some People Called him Maurice



On this day in 1975, Steve Miller was arrested for burning his girlfriend’s clothes. I’m not sure what she did to elicit this behavior from Miller, but is it really that surprising? I mean Steve Miller was a joker. And the fire certainly makes sense because he was a smoker. The idea possibly came to him late one night, as it was well-documented he was a midnight toker. I could continue referencing lyrics from “The Joker,” but I won’t do that. Because I’m pretty sure I know what Steve off that night. I’m guessing his girlfriend wouldn’t let him shake her trees even though he really loved her peaches.

I lied.

There is a moral here though. Just not exactly sure what it is. It’s either don’t date musicians, or hide your clothes from Steve Miller. You can’t trust a space cowboy around your clothes.

That was the last one.

Guess he was doing her wrong though. Okay. That was the last one.

Wooo. Woooooo.

This Day has been Marked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGUST 22nd - Don't Drink the Kool-Aid

AUGUST 23rd - History of the One-Way

OCTOBER 23rd - A Blink of the Cosmic Eye